STOP! Giving “back to school” a new meaning for your own goals…5 key tips plus the secret bonus thought for making it happen!
STOP!!!!!! It’s that time of year…back to school! But how about when you see the stop signs pop out of the side of a school bus , instead of feeling impatient, why not use it as a sign to yourself to STOP and re-evaluate your life? 🙂 STOP and ask yourself if there are some changes that you know need to happen. STOP and ask yourself…what are some goals for my life???? Take those few mintues that you’re waiting to start re-evaluating your life…sounds like a good use of time to me! 🙂
So here are 5 key tips to go to when you get your “ah-ha moment” on a goal you set the next time you are being forced to STOP! 😉
1. KNOW YOUR WHY!! (What pain will it prevent you from having and what joy will it bring when you achieve it?)
2. BREAK IT DOWN INTO SMALLER GOALS!! (Smaller goals are easier and faster to achieve…this will show you progress which will in turn create more momentum and excitement!)
3. BRAINSTORM AS MANY POSSIBLE OBSTACLES THAT YOU CAN AHEAD OF TIME AND FIGURE OUT THE SOLUTIONS!! (Get real with yourself…shit happens right? Don’t let that cause you to freeze up and get discouraged…plan for the obstacles now!)
4. PUT A DATE ON IT ALONG WITH A KICK-ASS CELEBRATION FOR YOURSELF!! (Use a target date to help get you movin’…and make sure you plan some awesome way to celebrate when you achive this goal of yours!)
5. SCHEDULE YOUR FIRST ACTION STEP RIGHT NOW IN YOUR CALENDAR!! (It’s not real until we start scheduling this stuff in our every day life…unless we do this, all the goal will be is just a “cool idea” that will be jsut a dream….so start enetring stuff in your planner today!)
***BONUS SECRET THOUGHT! ***
Don’t wait until you achieve your goals to be happy! Be grateful for where you are in life right NOW! Find your happiness NOW through being grateful for who is in your life and what you have! Seriously, find your happpiness NOW and you just WATCH how quickly the universe conspires to make your goals manifest! You are exactly where you are supposed to be with all the experience and power that you need to make everything happen that you want! No joke 🙂
COOL QUOTE ALERT!!
“Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible“- Tony Robbins
“When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps” -Confuciuis
“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals” -Henry David Thoreau
I invite you to take your first step in entering one goal below in the comments section below! 🙂
Now go get em baby!!!
With crazy love and gratitude!
Donna 🙂 xoxo